12.05.2010

Open for Business

Come one, come all, to the wonderful, whimsical world of Rosewood Buttons on Etsy!

My Etsy shop is open, featuring a few circular brick stitch pieces, the beginning of a lovely selection of handcrafted items. I'm thrilled to say that things are finally up and running, as it was very intimidating thing. In addition to a sling of things on the Etsy to-do start-up list, selling items online feels somewhat exposing. A silly thing to hear from somebody who blogs, I know.

The photography aspect ran parallel to the cooling Michigan weather. Winter has certainly awoken and stretched its arms, casting chilling air, icy temperatures, and quickly darkening evenings. None of these things make for smooth photoshoots. Neither does the presence of a quite adorable beagle.

 Hey, Rufus! We're trying to do a photoshoot here!

Please take a moment to stop by and tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the blog makeover. I Love the logo. The Estey shop is smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Father! I had butterflies in my stomach every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete